Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Best New Ravelry Patterns

I decided this week I'm not going to stick to only free patterns.  There are so many amazing patterns out there that are more than worth the few bucks the designer charges.  I've been working on creating patterns, and it's a LOT of work!  Especially since you have to word them and explain enough so that anyone can recreate what you did, exactly as you did it.  Anywho, here we go!

This week in place of a scarf, I'm featuring a stole by my favorite manly man designer, Jared Flood aka BrooklynTweed
How amazing is this?  

Autumn Leaves Stole ($6.00)
BrooklynTweed aka Jared Flood
Worsted weight, 600yds
He of course used Brooklyn Tweed SHELTER (can't wait to get my hands on some of this yarn!  It's American grown and spun!)

Mittens?  I love these:

Vanilla Frappe Fingerless mittens
Fingering weight yarn, free pattern

Socks...yes...do these count?  I want some!  


Christmas stockings for boys and girls
How cute are these?  They require 230 yds of DK weight yarn.  So so so stinking cute!

Sweater!  My favorite part...


This is the Shadow sweater.  It's $5.50.  I'm not sure why, but I love this.  It's totally not something I'd usually go for, but I'd totally knit this and wear it!  


Hat:  I must knit this hat.  It is $5 for the pattern.  Oh my word is it lovely!  

It's even made to be knit with Malacrack!  I mean Malabrigo!  How beautiful is this?  

Hollywood Boulevard hat.  Love <3


No comments:

Post a Comment